Tuesday, August 30, 2005

INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!! Katrina Pictures.

I'm almost shaking I'm so nervous about getting these pictures up.

Here they are, then another post to follow.















Intersection of Robin and Midway. That is a street straight ahead. Inpenatrable.















Wildwood.




















That is an electric pole sitting in the back of that car. More example of TOTAL UTILITY DISTRIBUTION DESTRUCTION. Or TUDD as I'm calling it. lol. I'm kind of delirious.















Jefferson Hwy & river directly behind me taking this shot.















That's Red Gate off to the right. This street, Garden Oak has around 5 major roadblocks.















In the distance, another major roadblock on Midway.

More to come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy- do have any news on St. Bernard or Gentilly?

Curt

10:16 AM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger TAG said...

Other than what I've heard on the radio - lots of water. I don't think anyone has heard from St. Bernard.

11:16 AM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.