Saturday, September 03, 2005

Tomorrow

My cousin will be delivering me supplies in a cop car tomorrow. I'm going to owe you several rounds there S. I still can't get over that...

Rumour has it that there is a MRE distribution center on David Dr. and Airline, which I'm going to visit also. I'll let y'all know how they taste and will provide pictures.

Now that the internet appears to be stabilizing - many more pictures will follow, which means that I will try to venture out in the car a little bit more. As a New Orleans native - I know this city and there's no way I can't find a way in.

I was wrong earlier when I said that all neighborhood roads were cleared...

Interesting phenomenon happening and I'm sure it's directly related to stress. After talking to two of the guys who still remain - none of us are eating much, and we're misplacing things constantly - we are staying hydrated.

I have to shut down the generator for the night, but may post some txt later.

Good night everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.

Have volunteered to go to BR to work with FEMA dmg assessment team - trying to hitch w/ a group of Bellsouth volunteers doing same.

Will be there for a month so am tossing the house keys to a MS family who - unlike some - had sense enough to stay out of the rain.

11:02 PM, September 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.