Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Marfa, Texas















Again Marfa was a great town filled with great people... incredible coincedence to be in town for their largest festival.

I needed those wide open spaces of west Texas.
MARFA POSTS:
Wednesday October 5th
Thursday October 6th
Friday October 7th
Friday October 7th















Above: That's Marfa just down the tracks a bit.















Above: Steeple of an old church right south of Marfa















Above: A band playing outside Joe's Place. The winnebago I stayed in is just off to the right.















Above: The bar owner's winnebago that I stayed in for three nights.















Above: That's Anita and Ray to my left. Anita bartends at Joe's Place which is now run by Joe's son Ray.















Above: A Prada store near Marfa... actually it's not near anything... just the road.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - the steeple pic and the prada pic are very cool!

um - do you think there was a language screwup with the Italians, or was it a dumb bet over a sailboat race that landed that store where it is?? Maybe it's a theory: "Prada is so amazing, that we could sell millions even in the dead of the Texas desert..."????

2:07 PM, October 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the Prada store I rememer when Prada open in 1923. hi Bob I will get of the pooper in a second. tard. this cheese smells lint.

10:00 AM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit son of a bitch. my monkeybutts are on fire. save my bananas.

10:02 AM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.