Sunday, August 28, 2005

Here She Comes... Welcome to New Orleans Katrina.

Well we generally like tourists down here...

Looks like it's about to really start kicking in. We are going through our final preparations (removing potential projectiles, securing vehicles in reasonable positions, etc.) I removed an antique bell from a side door only to discover a supremely large wasp nest... how I didn't get stung I have no idea.

The winds are starting to kick up. I've heard one transformer go, but our power is still kicking... not for long though. The rain has been incredibly light so far... steady drizzle.

Sorry for the short post -- more later. If they end up being really short posts -- that means I'm posting via cell phone.

Out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rapper Marion Knight shot in buttocks
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Great job! I definitely going to bookmark your blog and come back soon. Thank for the info.

If you are interested, go see my free guitar lessons online related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10:24 PM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you weren't stung!!

thanks for the updates

11:02 PM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog, thanks so much for posting it. I just moved from New Orleans to New York, and it's hard not to know what's going on down there! Your updates are much appreciated. Please be safe and take care!! I hoping and praying for the best.

11:18 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Gene said...

does anyone know anywhere we can find pictures or posts from inside the superdome? I can't believe that the news channels don't have more.

11:21 PM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck man - we are waiting this beast out in baton rouge. its gonna get ugly.

11:49 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.