Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Hello all. I am a freelance writer based in New Orleans and will be riding the storm out. I have a generator and will be posting from my computer as long as possible. I have also configured www.GulfSails.blogspot.com to accept posts from my cell phone.

Let's hope that Hurricane Katrina isn't going to be the proof to what we've been saying for so long to the federal government, that the potential devastation of New Orleans and the nations oil and gas infrastructure is REAL! Because of the outrageous loss of the Louisiana wetlands, and the inaction by the federal government - after tuesday Americans may very well be paying $4.00 for a gallon of gas.

Check it out at Americas Wetland.

Stay tuned for future posts. I will try to do so once an hour. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

Speechless. I'm amazed at what you went through. Tragically prophetic, too. I'm sorry, man.

6:25 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.