Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jazz and Beer... and rum

Sorry about the lack of posts last night. Beer, rum and jazz drinking with my cousin and Dad.

New eyes on the ground today - we're heading uptown, Lakefront and then going to join Kelsey for some breaking into houses to steal pets.

Here's a hilarious South Louisiana moment... My (one of them) cousin and I were dying laughing last night... He was joking (but serious) that with the electricity down, he lost something like $200 worth of frog's legs in his freezer... told me that's why he didn't feel so bad when he signed up for FEMA food stamps the other day.

Lots of posts later this evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-
How do you feel about a search for Cobbler, Biggun, lillun, and unnamed fish?
Seriously though, I was wondering, if a window/door is already broken could you grab that big blue binder next to my tv?

I will call you later to see how my fishies are doing.

12:07 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm....i love frog legssss yummmyyyy

2:41 PM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.