Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Generator Issues Resolved

In hurricane ravaged South Louisiana a new bling has arrived. Golf Carts.

Everyday I feel stronger that New Orleans and the entire Gulf Coast will be rebuilt. I can see this in her people and that fatalistic sense of humour that we all have. Amidst all the death and destruction, people are starting to joke around about their situation. As Blanco said a few days after the event, "We are a noble people." I do think this is true. Except of course for all those cockroaches the military is now killing.

We will rebuild. We will be stronger. We will affect the menu in MRE's!

This will be our legacy.

Today I am attempting a foray into Uptown. I'm going to try and check on several friends homes. You will get plenty of pictures.

I am emailed by people asking me to check on streets that I have already done. Please everyone, do check my past posts starting on wednesday or whenever I started doing the House Roll Calls. Specifically look for any post starting with HRC:

Thanks everyone and best wishes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you reveal the name of your companion and protector "dog"? He/she is a hero too and deserves blogsphere recognition...

8:59 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger TAG said...

The dog is my parents - Rosebud and she's a two or three year old mini schnauzer. I also have two love bird refugees, Peaches and Snark or something - The Bud is fascinated by them and annoyingly tries to talk to them constantly.

9:21 AM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.