Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Watch These States Turn Blue



Well with Bush's apparant continued trivializing of the massive destruction here in his own country with the mention of the Gulf Coast as a mere afterthought in his State of the Union address, I'm willing to go ahead and predict the following:




























You think I'm wrong - then why did the Democrat's response mention the outrageous straits of the Gulf Coast in the first minute of their speech. There are two states at play in the South and the Democrats know it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to see some more blue on that map!

I think I'll take lying about an affair and getting laid in office over the sheer incompetence of this administration!

2:18 PM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! Getting it on in the Oval Office doesnt offend me nearly as much as Bush and his team have been lately.I was born a republican but am def. going to swith teams!

9:14 AM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.